The European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine (ESAAM) is a non-profit organization acting as an umbrella organization of all national European clinical and research associations for preventive, regenerative and anti aging medicine. The aims to be promoted by the activities of the Society are:
2. to promote contacts with non-European anti-aging associations as well as to maintain and intensify contacts with other international medical societies,
3. to safeguard the economic interests of its members, in particular to take steps (including legal steps) against unfair competition,
4. to organize the annual/biannual European Congress of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine (ECOPRAM, http://www.ecopram2012.com),
5. to promote education in the field of preventive, regenerative and anti-aging medicine in Europe so as to achieve a European-wide standard which ranks above average in an international comparison,
6. to support research in the field of preventive, regenerative and anti-aging medicine, to compile the findings gained in such research projects as well as to standardize and process them with the purpose of developing accepted methods of treatment,
8. to hold the ESAAM examination and, consequently, to award the ESAAM diploma to ensure a Europe-wide uniform elevated standard of training of physicians practicing preventive, regenerative and anti-aging medicine, and in this connection, to award a title to medical doctors that is recognized all over Europe to document their special training in the field of preventive, regenerative and anti-aging medicine.